We’re looking for a positive, professional and organized person to join our team as a permanent
part-time Receptionist working 1 day per week with the flexibility to work up to 3 days per week as needed for semi-annual vacation relief.
Our first priority is our clients, and we are looking for someone who will treat them with the same care and respect that we do. If you are the right person for this role, your positive and patient attitude will warmly welcome our clients and callers, your pleasant and professional demeanor will help set the tone for our office, and your strong clerical and organizational skills will contribute a sense of polish to our business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A self-motivated, quick learner
- Highly-organized with an ability to multitask
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- A professional appearance and demeanor that represents our company well
- Reception duties including greeting and assisting customers, scheduling appointments, and answering phones
- Assist with maintaining the client database
- Assist with invoicing and third-party billings
- Process paperwork and payments
- Engage in front desk sales
From us, you can expect a generous hourly rate based on experience, a pleasant office setting, appreciative staff, and a great, relaxed place to work.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mark Nickel at firstname.lastname@example.org.